About Sunny Mays
Letting Your Personality Shine
My subjects include newborns, infants, toddlers, children, graduates, pregnant mamas, and families of every combination.
Based on my twelve years of professional experience:
- I bring ideas — Whether you have a specific vision for your photo shoot or no clue, I’ll offer ideas that will help you feel excited and comfortable.
- I shoot on location — I have an ever-growing list of parks and secluded spots in the area, where the light and colors are sure to flatter. I can also come to you.
- Or I can host you — For your newborn shoot, maybe you want to leave everything to me (or maybe you just want to get out of the house). I have a perfect spot in my home with the dreamiest light.
- I use natural light — Nothing beats natural light for atmosphere and looking alive.
- I can provide wardrobe suggestions and light on-site styling.
- I can provide props for newborn and family shoots.
Wife. Mother. Memory Maker.
I believe that the memories are in the moments.
My work as a family photographer is inspired by my own family. With my husband of 13 years, I have four kids, including twin infant girls (surprise!). I know how quickly our little ones grow and change, and I’m passionate about capturing my subjects’ genuine spirits, not posed perfection.
When you see your photos, I want you to feel “Yes, that’s my little rascal!” (Or “sweet pea,” depending on the case!) That’s how I know I’ve done my job.
For more information and scheduling, you can reach me at 281.451.8409 or email@example.com